nuffnang

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Familiar yet Strange












































































Maxwell Hill.
Calm enviroment, yet very interesting.
This place is just in Taiping actually but i did not go up before.
Many story about this place but once I reached I just take a deep breathe and walk around it.
Bangalows all the places and we just had a mild breakfast there.
It's like a little cameron but well the view are much nicer.
Can says we are the lucky fellas,the skies are china blue and the view are clear than a crystal ball.At least,I stand up there I still can see my hometown, Kuala Sepetang from top hill.

I just miss the place again. I will just go up again.But please bring meals.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

這是在太平的那裏???我這麼不知道有這個地方!!看來我沒有好好的注意這個隔著太平洋的美麗太平~~有時候看到你的照片,就好像回到了家...我懷念的...
by霞~

Unknown said...

wow~~~nice pics!!!