nuffnang

Monday, October 20, 2008

Pricetag

30 cents(cocoa 'cube')

1 ringgit per pack(choki-choki)

30 cents(momoeyeglass chocolate)

20cents?(Apollo)


20 cents(brand less lollipop)
Total:2 ringgit
Last time used to spent 2 ringgit to get happiness.
It's sounds very easily satisfied.
Right now technology have changed the kids lifestyle, gaming gadget are happier than they got all this.
I guess everyone familiar with these snack. Yea, I used all this snack ruin in my childhood, made me gain a lot of weight with all this. Not to deny it, I really missed the taste of all this, when the moment i try it back again the taste really far different from the past.
Any junk food that you wish to share with me ??

8 comments:

Unknown said...

love;y pictures :) makes me greedy...excellent...u have talent if I may say so...:)

JC said...

did you really bought all these?

Anonymous said...

v have same childhood....
hehehe.
bcz v are hai ka lang....

k3lv1n87 said...

the phantom of the opera> thx..

jc> ya bought all ..:P

sc> hahahaa .. i guess u familiar with all this right ??

ambie said...

OMG
I loved Choki-Choki and Apollo ^^

1PluS1=2 said...

ahhhh.. all these brings back old memories.... i wanna eat them again... well.. nice shot.. but u miss out ROCKY... hehe!

k3lv1n87 said...

ambie>wooo .. hey do i know u ?
1plus1=2> aikss i forgot to buy d.. hahahha

MISS Carol said...

Mamme Monster!! I like!!