scorpio,
rabbit,
i'm Still a student.
studying in UTAR.
21 years old "teenage".
a playful guy.
love to travel
(so far only been to few places.)
msn:k3lv1n_@hotmail.com
First Half Marathon
-
Tomorrow will be the first marathon that I join, to be specifc, it is
half-marathon.
I am excited about it, although I know physically I might not be ve...
If I Were A Naughty Smurfette for a Day…
-
If I were a naughty Smurfette, I would sneak into chocolate factory, mess
it and have a chocolate party with all the other smurfs! Party time! With
...
SAWADIKA, Bangkok Part III
-
*Oh damn.*
I understand lately the people from Singapore & Malaysia was suffering over
the annoying haze problem. But well, u still have to stay strong an...
I'm coming home
-
Woke up on my last day here in UK.the feeling nevertheless is the same as I
woke up in Malaysia,this time around i was feeling sad to leave yet excited
to ...
4 comments:
Waaa
That cam is so nice
how u make that kind of pics?
teach teach ~!!!
love ur camera...so yeng!
到过的地方会留下情谊的影
记得随身携带情谊
方便感受回忆
勾起当时的瘾
仿若红晕在白皙的皮肤上般
鲜明
very very nice shot...
Post a Comment